New Business Manager – Funds
New Business Manager – Fund Administration
Our Client is a leading Fund Administration group who are looking for a suitably qualified individual to look after the integration of new business into the Operations process.
- The objective of this role is to support the on boarding and integration new business into the operations process.
- The core responsibilities have a strong focus on detail, quality control and excellent service delivery.
- It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial person with drive and commitment to work in a dynamic environment and gain exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Work as the interface between on boarding and operations teams.
- Support the onboarding and integration process of new Clients.
- Contribute to high quality client experience. Understand the needs of our clients, their requirement for accurate and timely reporting coupled with a proactive approach to client relationship management.
- Ensure client reporting metrics are delivered to add value to client service levels.
- Responsible for solving issues and incidents and monitoring delivery of solutions and overall service to client and the internal organization.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in an operational/ on boarding department.
- Experience in acting as a point of contact for clients beneficial.
- Track record working for a top tier service provider; knowledge of fund administration systems (Advent Geneva, MultiFonds, Paladyne and NTAS) will be advantageous.
- Good product knowledge; Good working knowledge of market data vendor services. Good working knowledge of accounting and investor servicing, due diligence.
- A good understanding of the interdependencies involved in the service offerings of a fund services provider (Fund Accounting, TA, Custody, Banking).
- Knowledge of the connectivity requirements between a Fund Administrator / Custodian and the other third party service providers to a Fund.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Third level graduate, professional qualification or part qualification an advantage (i.e. CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good project management and leadership skills, attention to detail
- Pro-active approach: seeking progress and seeking success.
- Principled behavior: adhering to standards and disciplined execution.
- Partnership with clients: valuing partnership and influencing confidently.
- Be able to take responsibility and resolve issues as they arise,
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills are required.