Native niveau Nederlandstaligen – Project Manager
Native niveau Nederlandstaligen – Zin in een verhuizing naar Dublin?
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a native level Dutch speaker with a solid senior level B2C Account Manager background for a leading multinational based in Dublin.
This much loved brand works with clients all over the world and this role will specifically manage those based in both Holland and Belgium.
- The role will involve maximising revenue growth for customers on an e-commerce / digital platform primarily in Holland and Belgium
- You will develop and deliver key client sales plans
- Successfully manage, retain and grow B2C customers on-line through providing insights and relevant research to their specific requirements
- Develop new commercial opportunities for customers
- Find innovative ways of acquiring small and medium B2C customers / sellers
- Manage their priorities and retain existing B2C sellers on the platform
- Work cross-functionally with all teams in multiple locations to fully merchandise your clients products in markets across Europe
- Measure, track and report on the performance of all customers / sellers in the region
- Native level Dutch Speaker
- French language desirable
- Degree educated – business sales / marketing or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a business development sales of senior level key account management position
- Experience within the e-commerce or digital business area preferred
- Prior experience in Holland, Belgium or both highly desirable
- Proven background in strategic business management / development at a senior business level
- Ability to meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong commercial awareness of the Dutch e-commerce markets in particular
- Superb communications skills with strong ability to negotiate terms etc. with customers
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit
- Decision maker, adept in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Salary: Up to €55k
Type: 1 year contract initially – may be extended or made permanent
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.