We are seeking to recruit experienced, ambitious and self-motivated mortgage advisor to join part of our successful and growing organisation & work directly with our nationwide based Financial Advisor team. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills. We offer competitive salary with bonus, expenses, mobile phone and laptop.
We have a Mortgage Advisor role available in our Dublin office.
Job Description: Working closely with our Financial Advisor team, develop and grow the Mortgage business of a large General and Life Insurance Brokerage.
- Work with our Financial Advisor team offering clients mortgage solutions.
- Evaluate applications and providing tailored solutions on a client by client basis offering value for money and a quality client experience.
- Identify and develop Mortgage opportunities with the existing General, Life and Health practices.
- Work closely and maintain strong working relationships with mortgage referrers across the businesses.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with the relevant lenders.
- Maintain excellent client service standards and administration.
- Ensure full compliance and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times
- Keep up to date with all Lenders offerings, terms and conditions.
- Maintain and update CRM system.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar role in the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent knowledge of the Mortgage markets and Lenders.
- Proven track record of excellent communication skills and relationship management.
- QFA qualified.
- A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
- To be goal oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for developing and growing the business.
- Interested applicants should submit cv and cover letter. The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive training programme.