Marketing, Regional Program Lead – Northern Europe
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Marketing, Regional Program Lead – Northern Europe (UK – Ireland – Nordics) based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of marketing and project management experience.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in the development of strategy and partnerships that reach and educate small and medium businesses within markets in Northern Europe (UK – Ireland – Nordics markets). You will be responsible for identifying the optimal opportunities as well as executing and growing existing initiatives to create awareness and affinity for the brand within EMEA markets.
- Develop and execute strategy for SMB programmes.
- Work cross functionally to ensure alignment on goals and deliverables (Sales, Comms, Policy, in- market teams).
- Project management.
- Event coordination.
- Develop and nurture external relationships with Policy partners such as Chambers of commerce, Association of small businesses, trade bodies.
- 4+ years of project management or marketing experience preferred.
- BA/BS marketing qualification.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has strong project management, communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English. Another European Language is preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Direct experience using social media to grow a small business is desired, including familiarity with solutions such as Pages, Ads, Targeting and Measurement.
- Self-motivated and solutions orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident presenter, with strong public speaking skills.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Passion for helping small businesses with social media and technology.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
**This is an 11 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**