Marketing opportunities – all levels
Marketing opportunities – all levels!
A market leading brand currently has a number of exciting openings within their Dublin HQ.
B2C Marketing Professionals:
We are seeking creative individuals who thrive within a fast-paced marketing environment!
Successful applicants can expect to undertake the following:
- Driving B2C leads by actively managing multiple online campaigns / product launches to increase business and thereby profitability.
- Managing content for various social media pages, monitor competitor activity, build and maintain strong working relationships with media / creative agencies and other partners.
- Analysis of findings and providing weekly/monthly reports on these online marketing campaigns to senior management.
- Managing end-to-end product launches (more senior candidates only)
Essential Requirements (these may vary depending on level of role sought):
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- 2– 3 years’ experience in B2C online marketing / product marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge in some or all of the following Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, HTML coding and Photoshop
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure, thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Results and target driven
- Keen analytical ability and capable of managing large data sets
- Experience in managing/launch a product end-to-end is desirable for more senior level positions
- Team player
There are permanent opportunities available for the right candidates and the company is based on the Southside of Dublin (accessible by public transport).
***Salaries will depend on current salary and experience.
***Interviews will take place the first 2 weeks in August for successful applicants.
NB. You must already have a full STAMP 4 work permit in order to successfully commence working.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.