Marketing Analyst with advertising experience
A leading Dublin-based multinational has a superb opportunity for a highly experienced Marketing Analyst within their online advertising team.
Working specifically with the company’s advertising business, you will be responsible for assessing and analysing each campaign and reporting back on findings. This role requires a strategic thinker who can effectively measure the success of each advertising campaign and suggest improvements.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Working with large data sets to provide in-depth data analysis and statistics to include significance testing, regression modelling etc.
- Dealing with clients on a global scale
- Producing key insights and solutions
- Consistently driving more viable strategies for clients across multiple platforms
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree educated (Marketing, IT or similar relevant field)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience within media research / marketing / online advertising analysis
- A solid understanding of the various measurement methods and technologies most commonly used within the online advertising sector
- Experience in significance testing, regression modelling etc. essential
- Superb communications skills and the ability to work with people at all levels across various locations
- Hands-on experience of working with large data sets
- Strong technical abilities with experience in advertising / marketing campaign implementation are essential
- Ability to recognise and take action on data-driven insights
- Experience with Hive (and/or SQL and Excel)
Location: Dublin city centre
Type: 11 month contract initially
Salary: €65k – €80k