Marketing Analyst – experience essential
A leading multinational has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Analyst.
Working primarily within the online advertising sector, you will be responsible for in-depth analysis and evaluation of the brand’s marketing and campaign strategies and also those of their clients.
Working closely with various EMEA Team Leads, you will endeavour to drive deeper, more effective strategies for each client utilising key platforms across all verticals.
You will be adept in managing and analysing large data sets to produce key insights and solutions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree educated (Marketing, IT or similar relevant field)
- 5+ years’ experience within media research / marketing analysis preferred – however a proven background within the online advertising sector and a solid understanding of the various measurement methods and technologies most commonly used will also be considered.
- Superb communications skills and the ability to work with people at all levels across various locations
- Hands-on experience of working with large data sets
- Strong technical abilities with experience in campaign implementation are essential
- Ability to recognise and take action on data-driven insights
- Experience with Hive (and/or SQL and Excel)
Location: Dublin city centre
Type: 6 month contract initially
Salary: €65k – €83k D.O.E