Manufacturing & Cost Accountant
Established in the early 1900’s the company has a long and deep-rooted history in the Munster province. Now is one of the globes leaders in its market, this company is seeking to recruit a Manufacturing & Cost Accountant to join the accountancy team on site in North Cork. An employer of choice in the county, this company believes that is success is driven by its employees and has a reputation for continues investment in its employees. Working within the management accounting function you will be responsible for the generation of reliable and accurate weekly/monthly reports, and assisting in the annual budgeting process. On a weekly and monthly basis, you will be responsible for all controls relating to Manufacturing and Inventory on the site and will report directly to the Site Accountant.
- Provision of detailed weekly financial and non-financial manufacturing KPIs
- Support in the preparation of monthly and year-end management accounts for the site
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial budgets
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and other cost reduction activities.
- Act as a champion to drive and implement recommended changes.
- Provide advice and financial support to the Site management team and wider finance department.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant processes and controls;
- Provide reliable and accurate information to the business on a weekly and monthly basis, to facilitate effective decision making by site management
- Monitoring, reviewing and challenging KPI variances on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without comprising quality of output
- Drive audit ready processes through the business unit
- Qualification Required: Third level qualification in a relevant discipline; Qualified / Part-Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA)
- Work Experience Required: 3-5 years accountancy experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of continued professional development programmes
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.