Manager Fund Accounting
Due to continued growth, my client wishes to recruit a high performing fund accounting Managers for their growing fund’s team in their Dublin Head Office.
Manager Fund Accounting
What is the opportunity?
The incumbent is responsible for managing and ensuring the team efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness, and to reduce operational risk
The Fund Accounting group is responsible for the production of:
- All NAV’s and ensuring a consistently high quality
- Resolving pricing issues as they arise
- Production and dissemination of valuation reports
- Ensure all deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Accurate Performance fee calculations for shareholder level & series of shares
- Prepare statutory reports
- Ad Hoc Client reports
- Assist in NAV related queries
- In addition to Fund Accounting related internal and external reporting outputs
This is done with a high level of quality & client mindset. While maintaining good internal control, he/she ensures that the day-to-day’s operations are efficient.
What will you do?
- Ensure and supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Ensure that there are adequate oversight procedures in place to monitor all processing taking place in any Hub on behalf of Irish clients.
- Promote continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the teams.
- Ensure department key quality, productivity and risk measures are met or exceeded.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Oversee projects within the Fund Accounting strategy that deliver operational efficiencies and quality
- Ensure staff adherence to the operating procedures and control.
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger. Minimize processing errors and financial losses
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-5 years experience in managing small groups of operations professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Good people management capabilities.
- Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or equivalent.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.