Manager AML / Due Diligence
AML / KYC Manager
Due to continued growth, my client wishes to recruit a high performing AML/KYC Manager
The Successful candidate will join a Global Due Diligence, Centre of Excellence (CoE) based in Dublin – Ireland, bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first lines of defence AML/KYC activities. The candidate will report to the Director, Global Due Diligence Europe.
The Team performs AML/KYC activities on all clients based in Luxembourg, Ireland, UK, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Act as a manager of the Ireland CoE to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with policies and procedures, as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by Global Due Diligence team.
- Work Strategically – Seek opportunities for sustainable growth beyond existing boundaries through innovation and collaboration
- Builds a High-Performance Culture – lead change and continuous renewal while building capabilities of employees and teams
- Leads with Integrity – mobilize others through authentic personal leadership and values
- Proactively promote a culture of safety, stability, accountability, transparency, and prudent risk management
- Set direction for the team.
- Build and maintain AML/KYC competencies in the team
- Provide feedback on performance and recognition on relevant team members
- Support coaching / mentoring Participate in regular update meetings to identify gaps, address risks, and implement process improvements or efficiencies for the CoE.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the Director, Global Due Diligence
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 8 years experience in AML/KYC due diligence requirements specifically around different fund structures and the associated risks
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements. Knowledge of local AML/KYC regulation in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, France, Hong Kong and Switzerland would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Exercise good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Very strong people management skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office package.
- Fluency in French or Italian language would be considered as an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to support change initiatives and projects.
- Pertinent industry & Regulatory/Compliance requirements
- Operational & Client service experience
- Experience in legal or compliance functions
- CAMS or equivalent AML certification
A very strong package is on offer for the right candidate,
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or call me directly on 01 4744512