One of the globes leading multinationals PLC’s with a turnover more than 5bn is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant for their expanding Finance department based in north Dublin. Due to continued growth and significant acquisitions the company is recruiting a Management Accountant to the Business Unit where, reporting to the Finance Manager, they will be able to utilise their skills & business aptitude and acumen and become a key member for the team.
- Responsible for completing monthly management accounts for business unit
- Develop and maintain month-end reports & preparation of month-end accounts and completion of monthly reconciliations
- Involvement In budgeting, forecasting and costing activities in your business unit.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the P&L statements
- Complete the necessary accrual and prepayment activities
- Interpretation and ability to communicate accounts information
- Qualified accountant- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified (practice experience desirable
- Have hands on experience of modern integrated ERP systems & proficient in the use of excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a multi departmental environment
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.