Management Accountant Start up Company
Our Client is a new start up Company. They are currently recruiting for the role of Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be based in our headquarters in central Dublin. The candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be enthusiastic about the chance to work in start-up environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, methodical and ensure policy and procedures are followed.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation and submission of Vat returns
- Preparation and presentation of budgeting and forecasting to senior management and the Board
- Financial Statements preparation
- MIS pack preparation and presentation to senior management and Board
- Minuting of regular MIS, finance and credit committee meetings
- Liaising with Auditors with respect to annual audit and tax returns
- Management of company secretarial duties (not appointed as company secretary)
- Management and payment of company expense payments and management of creditors ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Drafting and maintenance of operations manual in respect if finance function
- Control of payroll using payroll provider
Education, Training and Experience
Skills & Abilities
- Preferred experience in a financial services or alternative/ trade finance
- Previous experience working in a similar professional services environment;
- Well-developed analytical and numerical skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of standard software packages, including Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative and effective working relationships that promote goal achievement, and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, analyze and resolve problems in a collaborative and/or independent manner.
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail; Highly structured and loyal.