Management Accountant – North Cork
A leading organisation has a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant with a background in industry or manufacturing.
Based in North Cork, the successful applicant will be 2nd in command within a small team of 6 so we are especially seeking a very hands-on individual.
The role is broken down into 4 areas:
- To act as a Business Partner: providing key metrics to the management team, recommending improvements etc.
- Financial Control: being responsible for the financial control / budgets of inventory, goods inwards / outwards etc.
- Management Accounts: Generating monthly accounts, leading quarterly and Year-End reporting / accounts
- Team management: to supervise, support and train more junior members of the team
- Ideally fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA accountant though part-qualified accountants with the right background may also be considered
- Minimum 3+ years accounting experience from an industry / manufacturing environment
- Possess superb financial and analytical skills
- Results driven
- Strong Word and Excel skills – knowledge of Oracle an advantage
- Strong business acumen with the ability to fully understand the business and necessary processes needed to produce accurate financial information
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience. A more detailed job spec is available upon application.
Location: North Cork
Salary: €40k – €45k