Localisation Tester / QA / Specialist
Their Help Centre content is localized from an English base content but often lacks native fluency and occasionally has grammatical and spelling errors. You will provide support on international content parity efforts with the goal to refine and optimize localized content for their top languages so it’s quality content and provides the best experience for native users.
There is a focus on supporting content for their top products which include; Accounts, Play, email, browsers, Search, Docs, Maps and Photos.
- Refine and optimize Localised content (untranslated text, broken links)
- Support content for corporate products
- Perform language agnostic QA
- Perform language specific reviews (spelling/grammar, style, tone)
- Fix or report issues related to content quality and translation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality assurance for localization or content editing
- Experience editing or proofreading online help content, such as product tutorials or user manuals
- Business level fluency in English & fluent in German or Spanish (Latam)
- Experience with content strategies and familiarity with style guides
- Localization/translation experience for a technology company
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with repetitive, process driven tasks
- Understand basic HTML
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global technology company and use your native language skills along with English in a collaborative working environment. Roles are available for the following languages German, Spanish (Latam) but must have business level English.
Salary will depend on overall experience with a range of €25k – €42k.
There is no visa sponsorship available for this position, you will need to be an EU citizen or hold a valid Stamp4 visa to be considered.