Title: Loan Administration
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting department head with management tasks
- Daily monitoring and processing of loans
- Fee processing of all related activity
- Management of Risk/Margin sharing transactions
- Liaising with clients, banks, internal departments and global offices.
- Nostro reconciliations
- Preparation of daily, monthly quarterly and ad hoc reports
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in banking operations
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation.
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with all business operations.
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511