Learning Mangement Systems (LMS) and Operations Coordinator
We are currently seeking an LMS and Operations Coordinator to join our Global IT client on a 6 month basis.
As Central Learning System Administrator and Operations Coordinator, you’re at the heart of your team’s sales training operations and activities
This role will suit someone who is excited about driving learning programs at scale, can manage a variety of different projects at once, and can navigate ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
– Build out learning content in LMS including but not limited to the following tasks:
– Input review of metadata and verification of content
– Content builds across content types
– Testing all learning content from SCORM packages to assessments
– Final QA with pre-live checklist and set to active
– Troubleshoot bugs and issues for both content and the LMS including feature testing prior to release
– Project manage the day-to-day coordination of building and testing content in the LMS and special content update projects
– Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, schedule facilities and equipment, generating reports and distributing to stakeholders)
– End to end ownership and management of the logistics of regularly recurring programs
– Coordinate logistics for live trainings and act as point of contact for event setup/breakdown across multiple offices.
– Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
– Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
– Able to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
– Creation of documents leveraging GSuite including Slides, Sheets and Docs
– BA/BS degree in communications / learning or related field
– Project management experience
– 1+ Basic HTML (or can easily learn)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
– Be extremely proactive, responsible, enthusiastic, dedicated and detail-oriented
– Problem solver that is self-motivated and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
– Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
**The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.