Live Event Project Manager
Applicants must have a 4+ years as a project manager in Events and have a passion for live events. Stakeholder management experience is also essential.
The perfect candidate knows the digital industry, how to excite professionals in this field and can think outside the box. They are a team player and can liase with other event experts on larger scale events.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include
- Project management and execution of all events
- Head up conferencing content for large events
- Becoming an excellent delegate manager
- Communicating with event coordinators to ensure things run smoothly
- Procurement and Budget management of projects and events.
- Manage end to end services on small to large scale events.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the success of the event.
- On site coordination and overseeing of all arrangements ensuring client satisfaction.
Duration: 11 months
Location: Dublin South