Linux Systems Administrator
Position: Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Dublin West
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator to join the team at a very well-known FinTech Company based in West Dublin.
Over the last two years this company has doubled in size, has gone from strength to strength and it is expected that this growth will continue over the next 24 months to double in size again.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the organisation and will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and managing critical Linux systems and networks. They will also develop, deploy and document systems in work to improve incident response procedures.
In addition, they will help to research and evaluate new initiatives and technologies to ensure that the company are constantly working with cutting edge technologies and keeping up to date with trends in the market place.
This company provides a positive and dynamic working environment, where creativity and innovation are encouraged there is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Experience working with ticketing systems and SaaS system administration
- Database maintenance experience
- Experience with JBOSS, VMware
- Redhat Enterprise Linux experience would be advantageous
- Ability to escalate technical issues in an effective manner
- A Keen interest in technology and an awareness of emerging tools and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are an experienced Linux Systems Administrator seeking to join a positive and dynamic work environment, then this is the role for you. Please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.