Level 2 Support Analyst
Position: Level 2 Support Analyst
Location: Dublin South
I am working with a privately-owned Mobile Solutions Provider that has been in business for over 40 years and has offices across the UK and Ireland.
The company has several blue-chip clients and more than 4,000 end users in the FMCG market, delivering hardware and proprietary software providing end to end systems using Mobile devices.
The customer base is a mix of on-premises and cloud hosted solutions. All new solutions are offered as SaaS based solutions in the cloud.
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking a Level 2 Support Analyst for a twofold role:
Firstly, providing second line support for the company’s software solutions, which are implemented on server and mobile platforms.
Secondly, the successful candidate will gain exposure to the QA department on a weekly basis, working on and executing Test Plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious support analyst who would like to work across other departments and expand their skillset.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- Working knowledge of Windows environments including servers, using Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Windows 10.
- Experience working with Relational Databases such as: Sybase, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Strong understanding of Structure Query Language SQL and have practical experience of using SQL
- Competent in the use of XML
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows the suite of Microsoft Office tools
If you are a self-motivated Support Analyst who is eager to progress in a positive and dynamic environment, then this is the role for you. Please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.