Location: Dublin City Centre
Eden Recruitment is currently seeking a strong Legal Secretary on behalf of our client based in Dublin 2.
- Production of all documents (audio, copy, manuscript) as required and in line with Firm guidelines and house style
- Support the Partner and a number of Solicitors in providing high-quality secretarial support
- Strong client service focus, showing willingness, flexibility, and commitment where appropriate to follow through with work obligations
- Communicate with clients on the phone in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Make appointments, arranges meetings/conference calls, business travel arrangements and maintains an up to date diary as appropriate
- Keeps Partner/Solicitor(s) aware of any changes to their diary and ensures they are aware of all arrangements
- Deal accurately with filing, storage, and retrieval of files
- Ensure filing (including e-filing) is up to date
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience in a similar role within a professional services organization.
Ideally, you will have/possess the following characteristics;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic, positive, helpful and cheerful
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion, and trustworthiness
- First class communication skills
- An ability to maintain a high standard of professional conduct at all times
- Previous experience working with a document management system, time recording system and digital dictationFast accurate typing, producing, amending and formatting legal documents as required
Please note: This is a general description of the core duties. Other duties may arise from time to time within the meaning of your role.