We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Legal Associate, based in Dublin city centre. The ideal candidate is someone with 3+ years experience working with internet law and fluent in French.
As a Legal Associate, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements the client faces around the world with the needs of users, partners and advertisers. You will handle complex legal issues from EMEA and ensure that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately. You will be dedicated to providing outstanding customer support and improving the legal removals experience for their users.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues.
- Support the team in making improvements to our operations and enhancing operational quality.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- Review of graphic, controversial and sometimes offensive video content.
- 3+ years working with internet law.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments.
- Fluency in English and French.
**This is an 11 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**