Legal Assistant German
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant looking to make use of your German language skills? Would you like to work for a Global Market Leader? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant with German language skills to join our Global IT client in Dublin 4.
- Respond to high volume consumer inquiries and legal complaints mostly related to removal of content from the web.
- Process legal notices in English and German to remove links and content from all company products for legal types including DMCA (copyright violation), RTBF (right to be forgotten), court order and gov requests.
- Making decisions on to if you should be removing, pushing back, or escalating.
- Handling important lawyers or government requests that will require analysis, and knowledge on internal policies and protocols on dealing with such requests.
- Working with the Legal team to minimize the liability in potential content removal suits.
- Help in organizing documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects concurrently.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in German fluently and idiomatically.
- Relevant experience working either as a legal assistant or working in operations.
- Operationally focused.
- Fast learner, critical thinker, with high attention to details
*This is a contract role for 9 months*
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.