Junior Payroll Executive
Passionate about Payroll – Want to really kick start your career in Payroll?
We are looking for someone in the very early stages of a payroll career, ideally with some payroll experience, though this is not a necessity.
Someone with an understanding of payroll and a strong desire to become a payroll expert would be ideal and customer service / retail experience would also be very advantageous. In return you will receive superb training and development to ensure you excel in all aspects of the payroll field.
– Be involved in all aspects of payroll (mostly very large payrolls) on behalf of leading clients, processing payrolls accurately and on time
– Provide friendly support and the highest level of customer service to both clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
– Ensure you are professional, enthusiastic, precise and polite in everything you do
– IPASS qualified or in the process of becoming qualified
– Experience in retail / customer service
– Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
– Fluency in English
– Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
– Great Customer Service skills
– Committed Team player who is eager to learn
– Must have superb organisation skills and work well under pressure
Location: Wicklow / South Dublin
Please apply with an up-to-date CV, clearly outlining your relevant experience.