Junior Content Specialist x 2 – multinational
A leading multinational has 2 exciting contract opportunities for junior level Content Specialists.
Working as part of a new global Strategic Operations team, you will be responsible for managing high volume staffing requests / queries. You will also manage job postings on the company website, advising on content and posting strategies. You will ensure that job postings attract the right sort of applicants whilst also giving accurate and in-depth information about each job opportunity available.
Please note, this role will involve dealing with a high volume of emails / requests so applicants must thrive within a fast-paced environment. You will be proficient in Word and Excel, possess superb attention to detail and pride yourself on delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
This role will especially suit candidates / recent graduate with approx. 1 year experience in copy writing / content writing / operations.
- Essential Qualifications
- Proven experience managing a high volume of operational work / ticketing systems.
- Strong customer service/client management background
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Experience reviewing, writing, and/or shaping high visibility copy is highly desirable
- Ability to work well on own initiative but also cross-functionally as part of a global team
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise work load
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
NB. We do not require anyone with a recruitment or agency background as there is no recruitment involved in this role.
Type: 11 month contract
Location: Dublin city centre
Extra: 2 vacancies available
Salary: €35k approx. plus 25 days’ holidays