Junior Business Development Executive – Leinster
A leading multinational is looking for a junior level Business Development Executive to join the team on a permanent basis.
Applicants will have a proven ability in business development. Experience in the Facility Management / Services industry is preferred but any experience in selling a ‘service’ as opposed to a product will also be considered.
This role requires a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working to targets, meeting clients, developing and nurturing lasting client relationships and really wants to succeed.
- Working consistently to company sales targets
- Actively promote all services provided by the company to potential new clients
- Identify potential new customers and maximise all sales opportunities
- Work closely with the Operations team regarding quotes, contracts etc.
- Liaising with and assisting other departments as required
- Preparation of sales reports and providing analysis on a monthly basis to senior management
- Preparation of cost analysis for all work being tendered and submit for approval
- 1-2 years’ experience within a sales / business development role
- Facilities services background preferred
- Excellent communications skills with strong negotiating ability
- Self-starter, highly motivated / driven
- Proven background in delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Target driven; ability to consistently achieve / exceed targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong numerical ability in to prepare reports etc.
- Full, clean, driver’s licence
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.
Salary: Up to €40k basic salary plus commission
Location: Leinster region
Type: Permanent opportunity