The role of the bookkeeper/accounts processor would entail processing debits, credits and statements for our direct and broker clients. Chasing payments and monitoring accounts. The role involves working directly with clients and in-house with account handlers and directors. Candidate must be able to provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to our growing customer base
· Process processing debits, credits and statements
· Chase Payments and process receipts
· Payments to Insurers
· Follow relevant procedures to ensure consistency / Always work compliantly to Central Bank regulations.
· Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
· Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Ability to prioritise workload when working with high volumes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Competent use of Microsoft office especially Excel
· Positive approach
· Results oriented
· Good communicator
· Great planning and organisational skills
· A good knowledge of written and spoken English and numeracy is required for this role.