IT/Technical Support with fluent German.
A leading financial institution has a permanent opening for an experienced IT/Technical Support Customer Service Agent with fluent German.
The Service Desk is responsible for providing first level support for approximately 4000 users for multiple companies in locations across Ireland, Germany and the UK. You will be responding to queries from internal and external clients, managing incidents, recording and alerting,, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, or assignment to 2nd level teams. This team is also accountable for administration
Responsibilities & Duties:
¨ Perform incident management on support products and services.
¨ Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the knowledge base.
¨ Maintain timely awareness of current initiatives, rollouts and changes to technical environments.
¨ Adhere to the Service Desk process and procedure guidelines during the incident lifecycle.
¨ Ability to perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, terminals, printers, mobile devices, tablets, shrink wrap and in-house applications, Outlook, Citrix, LAN, WAN and Global Network.
¨ Adhere to agreed service levels and quality measures.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar technical support role.
- Fluency in German is required.
- IT / Computer Science qualification.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience supporting Windows Operating Systems, MAC OS, Unix, Linux and Cloas mainframe an advantage.
- Very good networking skills and understanding of the concepts of a Network.
- Ability to perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, terminals, printers, mobile devices, tablets, shrink wrap and in-house applications, Outlook, Citrix, LAN, WAN and Global Network.
- Good working knowledge of basic PC architecture.
- Experience supporting Citrix systems a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts or an ITIL qualification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Remedy 7.5 a distinct advantage.
Salary: €35k – €40k depending on experience plus benefits package
This position requires working shift work, Monday to Friday, on a rotational basis.
Shifts are 7.5 hours in duration and are scheduled between the hours of 6am and 6pm and are rotated weekly.