IT SUPPORT ROLE AVAILABLE – DUBLIN 2 – 1 MONTH CONTRACT TO START IMMEDIATELY!
Assisting the IT Manager with the implementation and management of IT systems.
Assisting the IT Manager to ensure that the organisation’s IT requirements are delivered and that they develop in line with best practices.
Assist the IT Manager to enable and develop the organisations operational mobility through mobile devices and services, video conferencing systems and internet services.
Help ensure that the organisation operates to the best security practices such as mobile device encryption, current updates and a security focus on all tasks.
Advise members of the organisation on solutions to their IT needs.
Provide frontline IT support and training to members of the organisation.
Help to implement, maintain and protect the organisations web infrastructure.
- Good knowledge and experience of Networking and MSDos.
- Good knowledge and experience of Windows 7, 8 and Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server products.
- Ability and desire to investigate and understand the companies technical systems and IT needs.
- Desire to help staff achieve the maximum benefit from their IT infrastructure.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure projects meet specification.
- Experience in virtualisation. Hyper-V, VMware
- Knowledge of Sophos Antivirus systems and Sophos Enterprise Console
- Knowledge of VEEAM backup and Symantec Backup Exec
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of WordPress and other web content management systems
- A qualification at minimum level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent.
If interested, please apply here today and we will be in touch, if suitable to this role.