IT Support Engineer Dublin
IT Support Engineer Dublin based Software Client €42k + Benefits + Car
Our client requires an experienced Support Engineer for a Permanent role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of Server and Client Hardware/Software
- Advising Customers on Design Solutions and Workflows
- Detecting and mitigating potential performance issues and problems before users are impacted
- Ensure that all work undertaken complies with the relevant Company Quality procedure relating to that service or activity
- Comply with all relevant protocols associated with call logging, service scheduling and other call related activities
- Proactively manage customer relations with emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Active participation in a 24×7 on call rotation and occasional work outside of normal business hours required.
The primary focus is around Windows and SQL Server Administration and troubleshooting. Experience desired for this position includes:
- Strong Windows Administration, 2003 and 2008 including Active Directory.
- Virtual machine technology.
- SQL Server Administration, Reporting and Scripting.
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Windows and SQL Administration.
- Experience in troubleshooting and customer service.
- The candidate has excellent communications skills verbally and written with a focus on customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Customer focused with good communication skills – written and oral.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self motivated, team player.
- A Degree in a related Engineering/Computer Science/IT field is preferred.
For a confidential chat, or to submit your application, please contact Peter , firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on +353 1 4744 510.You must have authorisation / Stamp 4 Visa for this role