IT Internal Audit Manager
They provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
- Understanding COBIT framework and excellent understanding of ITGCs.
- Plan and execute internal audits to high standards.
- Strong technical knowledge including network infrastructure, application infrastructure and IT security systems.
- Deliver recommend actions to audited and coach them through new the process where necessary.
- Work on CBI regulatory or IT Security type audits.
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, finance, technology, computer science or similar fields.
- CISA certified
- Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques.
- An accounting qualification with top 10 firm and Risk or Financial audit experience would be a significant advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people across all levels of an organisation.
- A genuine interest in learning and shaping IT controls in a multinational.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff and non IT technical staff.
- Experience reviewing and contributing to SOC reports.
- Experience with multicultural businesses an advantage.
- The manager grade requires a minimum of five years progressive Audit experience including IT audit in an accounting firm, or equivalent experience as an IT auditor within private sector.
Travel is required for this role but the main department is in Dublin with counterparts in Canada. It’s estimated to be approx. 15-20% of your time across the year.
Salary on offer is between €70 – €80k plus a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a management role so you will be involved in senior management conversations and your ideas taken on board. You’ll need to be up to date with IT communications and Cyber Security industry trends and progression.
There is progression in this role, the vacancy has come about from an internal move due to growth of the business. Best suited to this opportunity will be Senior IT Auditor who wants to make the step up into management and grow their career.