Investor Services Supervisor
Title: Investor Services Supervisor
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Responsible for supporting shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Day to day supervision of activities on the TA Ops Support team, ensuring that all tasks and queries are closed out in accordance with agreed procedures and controls and in accordance with relevant fund parameters.
- Review team’s output to sign-off stage.
- Planning, organisation and prioritization of the workload assigned to the TA Ops Support Team.
- Ensure team are meeting required internal and external deadlines.
- Train and develop administrators and senior administrators.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the Investor Services processes and procedures in consultation with the Assistant Manager/Manager. Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Ensure that the team are customer focused and that a high standard of service is provided.
- Timely set up of new fund/classes on the core TA platforms including the review of fund documentation.
- Timely processing of dividends, trailer fees, TA billing fees.
- Timely completion of testing fornew system functionality and/or bug-fixes.
- Ongoing process improvement.
- Assist Service Delivery teams with providing systematic solutions to client needs/requests.
- Ensure that the team are customer focused and that a high standard of service is provided to Service Delivery teams for onward communication.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience working in a Financial Services operation, preferably Transfer Agency
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Strong TA product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Numeric and analytical with good attention to detail.
- Strong and proven inter-personal, communication and supervisory skills.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to.
For more information regarding this role please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511