Investor Services – Management Role – Funds Admin
Investor Services – Management Role – Funds Administration Sector
The objective of this role is to lead a team of 4-6 Investor Services Administrators within the wider Investor Services department and to act as a key member of the department management team.
Core responsibilities are to ensure a consistently excellent level of client service, oversee the effective operation of the team and to identify & contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
The suitable individual will have:
This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building valuable relationships and leading teams within a busy operational environment. You will ideally have a strong background within IS with experience of leading an operational team.
- Manage a team of Investor Services Administrators and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards. Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures, ISAE 3402 requirements and HFS best practice and policy.
- Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness.
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department’s objectives, including leading the performance management process.
- Hold regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas.
- Key member of the department management team, charged with progressing a variety of initiatives
Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Investor Services area of the business.
Ensure that Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements between the groups Fund Services and the hedge fund clients are achieved.
Liaise with clients to identify and implement service requirements to ensure that the groups Fund Services is delivering best in class service.
Help foster and cultivate a change culture where we strive to provide the highest quality service.
Support and drive new product enhancements, develop best practice and support the build out of capacity and scale within the organization.
Encourage a programme of continuous improvement for the team to either mitigate risks or improve client experiences
Attend new business meetings for existing clients seeking to set up new funds. Review documentation and application forms for completeness to ensure that service identified can be delivered.
Experience Required :
- ESSENTIAL – Previously worked within a fund administration company and can 100% offer the technical knowledge and expertise from working as a service provider for funds under administration
- Experience of working within the Irish regulatory environment / funds under domicile within the Irish market
4-6 years experience in Fund Administration with at least 2 years in a management capacity
Highly desirable to have knowledge of NTAS and Advent Partner software applications
Salary on offer €50 – 60k plus excellent company benefits
For further details contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512