Investor Services Analyst
Job Title; Investor Services Analyst
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Reporting and media distribution across multiple clients.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects of the client and shareholder interface via telephone, written correspondence and on line.
- Ensure procedures, client Operations guides and other internal supporting documentation is up to date.
- Be aware of the business practices and processes associated with the role, and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Ensure new business or new processes are understood and implemented.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills together with communication and team work.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team