Investor Services analyst late shift hours
This is a long-term temporary opportunity. The business is growing and winning new business so very good prospects for this role to lead into a more long-term perm opportunity.
Investor Services Administrator
To assist the Supervisor/Assistant Manager in the delivery of Investor Services Functions to clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets, as well as in compliance with the Funds Offering Memorandum and departmental procedures and controls.
- This is a key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Responsible for the reporting and media distribution across multiple clients.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects of the client and shareholder interface with the company, via telephone, written correspondence and on line.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills together with communication and team work.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team