Investor Services Analyst – Galway
Title: Investor Services Analyst
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions received from investors onto various transfer agency systems and review for accuracy
- Processing of Capital transactions from inception of the trade to issuing of contract notes.
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend and upload changes under strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
- Liaise with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests and ensure that all documentation is complete and in line with company procedures.
- Respond to standard queries and requests from investors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures and obtain client identification documents & review same for completeness.
- May be required to perform review of input of other team members work as authorised by team leaders.
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients) at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Accounting and Valuations and Banking Division.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
- 1-2 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of NTAS, Advent Partner, and Captaris software applications an advantage
- Rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511