Investor Services Analyst
Title: Investor Services Analyst
Summary of the Role:
The objective of this role is to participate in a team effort in the provision of transfer agency services whereby responsibilities include processing of capital transactions for hedge funds( subscriptions , redemptions, transfers and switches) communication with hedge fund clients and investors , entering and maintaining investors data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions received from investors onto various transfer agency systems and review for accuracy
- Processing of Capital transactions from inception of the trade to issuing of contract notes
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend and upload changes under strict operating procedures as defined by company policy
- Liaise with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests and ensure that all documentation is complete and in line with company procedures
- Respond to standard queries and requests from investors in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures and obtain client identification documents & review same for completeness
- May be required to perform review of input of other team members work as authorised by team leaders
- Liaise with Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies, and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients) at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions
- Liaise with internal teams such as Accounting and Valuations and Banking Division
- Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations require.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Knowledge of NTAS, Advent Partner, and Captaris software application
- Rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills
Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an expanding team. Perfect for someone looking for career progression potential.
For more information contact Patrick On 01 474 4511.