Investor Services AML Supervisor
Investor Services TA Compliance and Regulatory Change Supervisor (AML Specialist) – Funds Sector (APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FUND ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE)
Contract role initially – long term opportunities with this company
Summary of the role
To support in the delivery of Investor Services to assigned clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets.
- Liaise with Clients, Investors and all related parties, to ensure adequate AML documentation is received and follow-up as necessary.
- Detailed knowledge of internal anti-money laundering procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or business conduct.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are raised and resolved.
- Review of documentation provided and determination of level of compliance with regulations.
- Liaise between various other areas of Investor Services and Compliance where required.
- Timely and accurate reporting to relevant parties on client and investor compliancy status.
- Assist with ‘on the job training’ for new members of the team.
- Review work within the Team and ensure processing is being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal
- Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Maintain the groups Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- At least 3 year’s experience in an Anti-Money Laundering role.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Excellent knowledge of investor services activities and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.