Investor Services AML Compliance Supervisor
Investor Services TA Compliance and Regulatory Change Supervisor (AML Specialist) – Funds Sector (APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FUND ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE)
Summary of the role
To support in the delivery of Investor Services to assigned clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets.
- Liaise with Clients, Investors and all related parties (telephone, fax, letter & e-mail), to ensure adequate AML documentation is received and
- follow-up as necessary.
- Detailed knowledge of internal anti-money laundering procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or
- business conduct.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are raised and resolved.
- Review of documentation provided and determination of level of compliance with regulations.
- Liaise between various other areas of Investor Services and Compliance where required.
- Timely and accurate reporting to relevant parties on client and investor compliancy status.
- Assist with ‘on the job training’ for new members of the team.
- Review work within the Team and ensure processing is being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal
- Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Maintain the groups Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Ensure that the team are customer focused and that a high standard of service is provided.
- At least 3 year’s experience in an Anti-Money Laundering role.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Excellent knowledge of investor services activities and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.