Investment Operations Team Lead – Galway
Title: Investment Operations Team Lead
Responsibilities of the role:
- Review and approve data from Investor Dealing reports as received from the relevant Dealing Team to our banking portal systems.
- Validating all cash movements in a timely manner as prepared by the Cash analysts in advance of the relevant Currency cut off.
- To be organised and have a clear understanding of the settlement cycles for all of the clients we act as administrator for. This would include been aware of the expected volumes each day and the exceptional busy days so these are managed in a timely and competent manner.
- Accurate preparation and release of dividends for investors – ensuring an organised dividend timetable is maintained.
- Ensure that all Cash Reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner in order to allow the relevant teams to process the data within the reconciliation file.
- Respond to standard queries and requests from different teams within the department in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all relevant queues are been monitored for any payments that have been instructed by the relevant dealing teams.
- Become efficient in all relevant systems that are required to allow the daily Functions to be completed each day. This includes TA and Banking systems.
- Review and enhance (where applicable) a strong control environment, ensuring that procedures and controls are clear and meaningful – enhancing where needed.
- Ensure all work is completed accurately and timely to the appropriate audit standard.
- To be able to clearly reflect the work that is completed on a daily basis by the running of relevant reports from our banking system and providing clear evidence that all queues have been monitored on a daily basis.
- To be able to identify and update cash movements to trades in our TA system on a daily basis.
- Input of Data to our TA system that is relevant to allow for the Distribution/Dividend payment to investors
- Conduct meaningful 1-2-1 meetings with staff and proactively coach and lead staff to achieve their potential.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as announced within the Department.
- Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration Cash Payments or Custody
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of TA systems and a basic understanding of how other departments function
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Experience in Cash Processing and exposure to a banking system
- Experience in Cash Reconciliation
- Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511