Investment Operations – Cash Team
Job Title: Investment Operations – Cash Team
This is a non-client facing role but still requires a person who is comfortable communicating with various different departments in order to resolve queries related to cash movements, cash breaks and all cash related queries that are received each day from the Dealing Team, Fund Account Team and also Cash Reconciliation teams in other locations.
- Transcribe data from Investor Dealing reports received from the relevant Dealing Team to our banking portal systems for review and release
- Processing of all cash movements in a timely manner to allow the team to release the payment in advance of the relevant Currency cut off
- To have a clear understanding of the settlement cycles for all of the clients. This would include being aware of the expected volumes each day and the exceptional busy days so these are managed in a timely and competent manner
- Ensure that all Cash Reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner in order to allow the relevant teams to process the data within the reconciliation file
- Respond to standard queries and requests from different teams within the department in a timely and efficient manner
- To ensure that all relevant queues are been monitored for any payments that have been instructed by the relevant dealing teams
- Become efficient in all relevant systems that are required to allow the daily Functions to be completed each day. This includes TA and Banking systems
- Liaise with Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies, and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds.
- To be fully engaged and understanding of the Controls and Procedures that are in place for the team and to have an open mind as to all procedures and control in place.
- To be able to clearly reflect the work that is completed on a daily basis by the running of relevant reports from our banking system and providing clear evidence that all queues have been monitored on a daily basis.
- To be able to identify and update cash movements to trades in our TA system on a daily basis.
- Input of Data to our TA system that is relevant to allow for the Distribution/Dividend payment to investors
- Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of TA systems and a basic understanding of how other departments function
- Experience in Cash Processing and exposure to a banking system
- Experience in Cash Reconciliation
- Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511