Investment Operations Administrator
Job Title : Investment Operations Administrator
With rewarding ambitious, talented individuals with a work environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration while encouraging innovative ideas and fresh thinking. and if that’s already more than you expected, just wait until you see what opportunities for your future lie ahead with this wonderful client.
Summary of the Role :
The Custody Representative is responsible for the daily tasks associated with fulfilling the departments policies associated with corporate actions reporting and data management in accordance with policy, procedure and regulation.. They will interact with many groups within the organization and effectively represents the business to customers and business partners.
- Qualification at level 5 in a business, accounting and finance area of study.
- Responsible for the daily tasks associated with fulfilling the departments policies associated with corporate actions reporting and data management
- Interact with many groups within the Fidelity organization and effectively represents the business to customers and business partners
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Responsible for processing simple corporate actions timely and accurately and in accordance with policy, procedure and regulation
- Works with guidance from more senior colleagues and develops the knowledge necessary to master the product and processing rules
- Demonstrates a strong team work ethic
Knowledge / Experience :
- General understanding of the workings of the custody industry, particularly from the perspective of corporate actions functional area
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Applies basic skill to routine work
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills