Investment Funds Solicitor
Our Client is fully licensed by the Central Bank of Ireland to act as a Fund Administration service provider and is part of a wider Global Investment Group.
Background to the role:
Due to exceptional demand for its services our client is are seeking a Funds Solicitor to work in their Dublin office based in the city centre. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organization. In the role within the Legal / Compliance Department you will work closely with the Legal Compliance Officer and the Chief Compliance Officer to provide excellent service to the company’s fund Services clients.
- Support the Client Integration team in Dublin with administration and client contracts including original administration agreement and any amendments, restatements, deeds of adherence
- Answer ad-hoc queries on funds and investment firm related matters, including complaints, termination and client restructuring
- Track Dublin legislation and regulation globally and how that affects our relationships with clients and the requirements for the admin/client contracts
- Updating Legal team and Client Integration team on legal developments in the Irish courts
- Address all Dublin litigation
- Provide back up and support to the other team members
- Provide time-zone legal support to Hong Kong and Singapore
- Assist with global integration projects
Experience Required :
- Expertise and experience in negotiating and drafting funds related documentation
- AIFMD, MIFID, UCITS, Investment Intermediaries Act
- Client asset rules and investor money rules,
- Central bank regulation and Irish funds legislation including the AIF Rulebook and related guidance
- Consumer protection
- Regulator outsourcing requirements
- Payment services directive
- Knowledge of other funds jurisdictions
- Preference for candidates who have performed a similar role
- Previous funds experience with 2-5 years post qualification employment
- Direct experience in the Fund Industry
- Hold a certificate or diploma or equivalent in Legal Studies
Our client provides all of its employees with an extremely competitive and attractive compensation package.
Starting salary will be dependent on previous experience.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Barbara Donnellan in confidence at 01 474 4512