Investment Data Analyst – Dublin West
Job Title: Investment Data Analyst
With rewarding ambitious, talented individuals with a work environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration while encouraging innovative ideas and fresh thinking. and if that’s already more than you expected, just wait until you see what opportunities for your future lie ahead with this wonderful client.
Summary of the Role :
The Associate Investment Data Analyst will perform critical functions to support daily operations. Including investment entity set-up for the respective trading desks, perform detailed data analysis, and identify and resolve data issues. Quality, accuracy, and timeliness are critical to the success of this function.
The canadidate will be a highly motivated and responsive team player who is able to multi-task and has excellent analytic skills. The position involved is highly collaborative and involves close coordination and excellent communication with clients, market data vendors and key business and technology partners.
- Timely response for the set-up and maintenance requests from customers
- Respond to research requests requiring assistance and problem resolution
- Assist in the documentation, response, and management of client requests for new data
- Recommend process enhancements for the efficient, accurate and timely completion of all activities including: data loading, quality checks, and reporting
- Identify data issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve data quality issues. When needed, work with business partners and systems partners to resolve.
Knowledge / Experience :
- Qualification at level 5 in a business, accounting and finance area of study.
- General knowledge of Investment Securities and Bloomberg an advantage.
- Excellent understanding and application of MS Office tools specifically Excel.
- A self-starter and team player who is assertive, independent and can manage multiple responsibilities without close supervision.
- Strong detailed analytical skills with ability to clearly interpret business and data requirements and communicate meaningful results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills