Inventory Management – Senior Administrator
Our client, a French international banking group are currently seeking an Inventory Management Senior Administrator to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
The companies operations department consists of 8 inter-related departments.
This department is a trading and financing company and is a subsidiary of the company. The role involves the management, implementation, and support of client and their suppliers and the management of the stock for each client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementation of new Inventory Management client programmes
- Client and system registrations
- Accounting Reconciliation of internal applications
- Accounting manual workaround processing and implementation
- Transaction Processing
- Query Management
- Client System monitoring and reporting
- Management and production of relevant KPI’s
- Support to other production teams and business lines
- Production of manual client reports
- Maintenance of procedures and controls
- Project participation and implementation
- Work closely with the Business Unit, Operations and Finance teams on the financial impact of all business cases, quarterly forecasting and tracking of programmes
- Provision of information to support functions to support their business function and plans
- Development and implementation of internal controls
- Periodic provision of information and analysis to relevant stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience Requirements :
- Accounting 3rd level qualification or part qualified accountant
- Strong Accounting and analytical experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Trade Finance / Commercial / Banking
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Proficiency with general IT system applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Organisational and Planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
Why use Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie