Inside Sales Representative
Fantastic opportunity for someone who is wants to kick start their career in sales!
Our client, a well established office supply company, is searching for determined and motivated individuals who have the ability and drive to sell. It is a challenging, but rewarding entry level position, ideal for someone who is eager to start a great career in sales.
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
• Client and Sales pipeline management – Undertake self-generated outbound sales calls in order
to meet personal targets.
• Develop professional relationships with potential customers
• Gain a good understanding of our client’s needs and generate high-quality sales opportunities
• Direct selling to B2B and B2C
• Develop and manage relationships with partners and clients and capitalising on cross-selling
opportunities in order to grow the business
• Acquire an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of the industry.
• Order Processing and ownership of the sales cycle
• Contribute to the overall success of the Sales team through suggesting areas of improvement
and opportunities for focusing new business campaigns
• Experience in sales
• Driven and motivated and will demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
• Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
• A strong customer focused work ethic/ability to establish customer needs
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective decision-making ability
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact me on email@example.com or 014744523!