Innovation and Insights Designer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Innovation & Insights Designer to play a vital role within the global Digital Client Experience team of a leading financial services organisation based in Dublin. The core of this role will be to support client co-creation, wider digital transformation initiatives and ensure that our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
You will be a key part of a multidisciplinary team of award-winning innovators and technologists and will leverage your knowledge and experience in design to explore, create and validate concepts that have a tangible positive impact on our clients. This role will involve: end-to-end service and concept design; co-creating with our internal and external customers to create a vision for a new or improved concept; creating low-fidelity prototypes; storytelling and information design; and supporting the launch of new products and solutions into the market.
As part of a new, dynamic and expanding team, the right candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of service and digital transformation design projects. Core responsibilities, include:
- Participating in multi-disciplinary workshops at different points throughout the digital transformation and innovation lifecycle to develop insights and explore, validate, and refine concepts.
- Designing engaging and high quality user experiences, creating personas and journey maps, designing service and concept blueprints, ensuring the client’s needs are at the centre of all design decisions.
- Presenting concept ideas using storyboards, information design, concept sketches and working with the rest of the team to rapidly prototype concepts and ideas.
- Supporting the wider Digital Transformation strategy through the creation of compelling artefacts, templates, information design, and communication collateral to actively engage a variety of internal and external audiences.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will:
- Be insightful, creative, passionate, and positive, with an enthusiasm for digital transformation.
- Demonstrate that they are proactive, take the initiative, and can deliver high-quality work that meets project goals and timelines.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distil complex information and contextualise it for a variety of audiences.
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a service/interaction design practitioner or hold a relevant third qualification with 3+ years’ relevant transferable experience, with a portfolio of recent and relevant work that demonstrates the ability to rapidly discover and document user insights and prototype concepts based on co-creation workshops.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to create storyboards, infographics, compelling presentations and concept prototypes in a variety of mediums.
- Have demonstrable experience helping global brands design and deliver digital products and services using interaction and co-creation methods.
Exceptional candidates will have the following:
- Strong technical skills with the ability to create wireframes and design UI mock-ups and prototypes in a variety of mediums and/or the ability to create videos using a variety of information design, demo recordings and video capture
- Experience applying design thinking principles, tools and application with a non-design audience
- Experience in the financial services or funds management industry
- Business level French or Mandarin
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Our client is the bank for a changing world and aim to build positive change together with their employees.
- Our client are a team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the impact their work delivers to our customers. We operate in a highly collaborative, open-minded environment that embraces innovation and creavity.
- Their remuneration and benefits packages are generous, with competitive salaries, a discretionary bonus scheme, company pension contribution, and comprehensive private healthcare packages.
- They have a genuine commitment to work-life balance throughout the whole organisation. They are also committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and actively promote equality of opportunity.
- Development and mobility is actively encouraged. They are a learning company – there is real opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills, experience and career path within the Digital Transformation team.
- They are a global company operating in 73 countries with over 190,000 employees from over 150 nationalities. The work you will be doing is global, with enriching exposure to diverse cultural, social and business environments and the opportunity for international travel.