Infrastructure Accountant – EMEA 11 Month
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrasture Accountant to join their Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years’ experience in a multinational organization and specifically in the area of Financial Accounting. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting of the infrastructure investments of our client.
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes.
- Be responsible for the companies International Infrastructure legal entities
- Partner and lead Outsourced providers:
- Monthly record to report BPO activity
- Preparation of Corporation tax, VAT returns and other trade compliance
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for Audit
- Create strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal and Infra Orgs
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Experience in Infrastructure of a similar industry is desirable
- Recognized accounting qualification
- 3+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is very desirable)
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the “big picture”
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Why use Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie