Information Risk Manager
Risk Manager – CIO Controls and Advisory – Large Global Bank – New department setting up in Dublin
Summary of the role :
To operate at 2nd Line of defense at global / regional and country level as required.
The Information Security Risk Manager role covers CIO Controls and Advisory role is responsible for challenging, advising and guiding the group on global IT functions on the effective management of their information and cyber security risks.
Relationships with the IT CIOs will be managed jointly with the global ISR Technology Security Risk Managers.
Core activities are aligned to the groups operational Risk Management Framework, which includes oversight of Technologies 1st LoD management of: key IT technology programmes and initiatives, informaction and cyber security incidents; cyber threats and threat mitigation; information security awareness initiatives; providing support for large change programmes within Technology amongst others.
Experience Required :
- Have extensive and demonstrable information and cyber security risk and operational risk knowledge and experience, particulary operating in a Second Line of Defence role;
- Have gravitas that will be obvious to all parts of the bank, which will enable face off to senior SR managers and GB / GF including CIO stakeholders in order to win their confidence and help influence their decisions
- Knowledge of how major areas of a Global Bank, particularly commercial and investment banking
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – to be able to build relationships and influence key internal & external stakeholders
- A change agent who is not afraid to change the status quo in order to drive Group strategy
- Experience in dealing with complex matters by adopting a pragmatic approach, identifying core requirements from both a security and a business perspective and translating them into simplified activities that address the problem
- Significant experience in Information Security Risk management processes
- Professional related security qualifications preferable such as CISSP and CRISC
- Strong technical skills across databases, platforms, networking, Internet, messaging, business applications
- Strong analytical skills (including with the use of Microsoft Excel)
EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE ON OFFER – CAR ALLOWANCE UPTO 10K APPROX. ADDITIONAL TO SALARY ON OFFER
Further details and confidential discussion, contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512