Information Management Risk CISM and CRISC
Senior Management Risk Professional
Background to the role
The role will involve operating at a global / regional or country level as required to manage the overall relationship between different functions within the bank, providing Information security risk representation on key committees and assisting the bank to remain within their risk appetite.
Summary of the role
- Liaising with Global/Regional/Country Heads of the bank to provide updates on information risk and follow up on risk mitigation
- Assisting the bank in defining their information risk appetite
- Maintaining on-going visibility of the departments at key initiatives and helping to prioritise ISR oversight according to risk
- Increasing the understanding of information risks within the bank by explaining these in plain/business terms and helping them to ensure that these are kept within their risk appetite by recommending mitigating actions
- Maintaining oversight of Information Risks in the bank by reviewing RCAs, MSIIs, Internal Audit findings, BRCM reviews and any other ISR related KRIs to establish risk themes and provide advice on remediation
- Provide risk opinion and guidance to the bank on dispensation requests.
- Manage and maintain close oversight on all ISR related incidents with a view to provide assurance that risks and impacts have been handled effectively
- Supporting the bank in the RCA process and the use of the ISR Risk and Control Library to ensure relevant information security risks and controls are included in the RCA.
- Liaising with all Function Heads within ISR
Experience Required :
- Have expert and extensive Information Security Risk and Operational Risk knowledge to face off appropriately to the different risk managers in the Group and also external parties.
- Understanding of the Fraud and Risk characteristics of key products and channels
- Be able to implement a vision and strategy for risk capability across the global functions and communicate to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of all major areas of a Global Bank that can span retail, commercial or investment banking products and processes
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to build relationships with key internal & external stakeholders and be able to implement strategy and vision
- Experience in dealing with complex matters by adopting a pragmatic approach, identifying core requirements from both a security and a business perspective and translating them into simplified activities that address the problem
- Transformation and change programmes experience
- Experience in Information Security Risk management processes
- Professional related security qualifications preferable such as CISM and CRISC
Further details can be obtained by contacting Barbara Donnellan in confidence at 01 474 4512