Indirect Tax Manager – EMEA 11 month contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Indirect Tax Manager to join its Indirect tax team which manages the indirect tax function for EMEA/Africa region. The position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and will collaborate and work closely with local and international direct and indirect Tax teams, international and regional accounting and other Finance functions.
The client’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether they’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at this company are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, you can help people build stronger communities — they’re just getting started.
- Work closely with ITX tax team to ensure integration with various business functions, bring awareness to the business and support new business initiatives in the region
- Responsible for indirect tax compliance, work closely with local ITX Manager and finance teams and manage compliance outsource service providers, provide oversight for tax compliance across the region
- Assist with tax audit and controversy matters in the region
- Monitor developments of ITX policies in the region, work with internal policy team and external advisors supporting tax policy initiatives
- Analyze current and proposed tax policy changes, evaluate impacts, develop and execute plans accordingly
- Work with finance and other cross-functional teams to implement and improve end-to-end indirect tax process and procedures to mitigate risks
- Provide day-to-day operational guidance to business and finance functions and provide end-to-end support to enable products/projects go-to-market
- 6+ yrs of working experience in related field is required
- Degree in law, accounting, or economics and post-graduate in tax or similar is required
- Prior experience with regional indirect tax responsibilities for a large multinational company is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate indirect tax matters succinctly to management
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on and a self-motivated personality
- Good analytical skills, flexible, creative and results oriented
- Enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team
- Some international travels are required
Why use Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie